A brave young woman shares the story of how she believes she developed her eating disorder and how she got through it. Dropping Keys would love to have you share your story, either written, artistic, or video. Please feel free to submit your story here.
My Anorexia Recovery Story- A Video
- The Mirror and the Door — No matter what I have been through I am not alone, there is hope and recovery is [...]
- How I Got Rid Of My Social Anxiety — I was a mess and I knew perfectly well I couldn’t take responsibility for my recovery, I couldn’t man up and take the matters into my own hands – they would slip right through them. I was a puppet and my social anxiety was pulling the [...]
- Climbing Back from the Brink — Welcome back Matthew, I missed [...]
- A Crow From Beyond: The Roots of True... — If you are struggling to find the right therapist for you--have you ever considered seeking out someone who has the same, spiritual beliefs as you do? If you are Catholic-- a Catholic Therapist--for example. For me--I feel this was the fundamental key that had been missing from all of my other therapy [...]
- Listen to the Cry of the Child — 'Here is a picture of the little girl you molested. You don't know who I am now but you will remember this child. The adult woman before you now is courageous & strong but I want you to remember this child as I speak to you.' [...]