A track of free association that points out that even therapists could benefit from therapy.
- Therapy and Treatment Make the Differ... — “There is a much deeper relationship that you gain here you really talk to these girls, you find out what their journey and path has been. You’re like 'wow' I can really relate to [...]
- A Story of Eating Disorder Recovery — "But now I know that I’m not a mistake. I wasn’t created ugly. None of us are. Sometimes I look in the mirror and see ugly. Sometimes I get caught up in looks and weight. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t still find some sort of self-worth in how much I weigh. But that’s why I choose recovery. That’s [...]
- Shattering the Silence- Mental Health... — I continue to see posts on various sites from professionals who preach about “breaking stigma” and speaking out about mental health issues. While I think this is great, it hurts to see these same professionals continuing to promote stigma by refusing to give more than a few words on their own issues. I have been [...]
- My Journey Through The Darkness — I knew I’d been running on fumes for months but I had to keep going anyway. There is always something to take care of but sometimes it can get so overwhelming you don’t know where to start and ultimately nothing gets done. I woke up on a Thursday morning and noticed I had what felt [...]
- Living with Dissociative Identity Dis... — My name is Carol anne. I am an alter in a DID system. That means I share my body. With a lot of others. We are multiple. The other name for it is dissociative identity disorder. I am 19, but our body is 35. We are from Ireland and we were diagnosed with DID in [...]